Sunday 15 August 2010

Edinburgh Fesival.

Decided to go home this weekend to Wishaw and took a last minute  trip with the family to the Edinburgh festival.

While I was there I met up with my friend Holly and we took a walk around taking in the range of culture and atmosphere our capital has to offer.


We are soo lucky to have something as wonderful as the Edinburgh festival in Scotland, the range of shows,exibitions and acts are just unbelievable to be happening in the one city!


I wonder how many Scots really take the time to experience the culture their country has to offer at the Edinburgh festival which is something I instantly noticed not hearing one Scottish accent in the crowd

RIGHT: The worlds most pierced woman...only one of the more peculiar aspects of the festival on the walk of the Royal Mile.





 An excellent day out, would recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails