Wednesday 29 September 2010

Textiles & Surface Design Year Two

I've just started back at Grays School of Art, Robert Gordon University.

I'm currently starting my second year and SOO excited to get back into the swing of things after having a busy summer working.




Received an A for my Summer Project so pretty chuffed - I have included some photos of the work that I produced for this below








We are using this Summer Project as the basis for the next projects, I'm currently developing these drawings into a motif which I am arranging into various types of printing methods (various patterns of sorts) Below is the image I am planning on using...in some sort of form.

I've also began a Daily Drawing Sketchbook which I have to maintain until mid December...suppose this can go along with my Daily photograph! You can still follow my Daily Photo which is on its 130th Day so far....to View todays and previous  Click Here

1 comment:

  1. oooh these are awesome! very interesting, my fave is the 2nd image, very surreal :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails