Thursday 28 November 2013

Artnthat, Matt Russell Textiles Editorial Coverage - Mōdh Magazine 2013 Textiles Scotland

What an exciting couple of weeks it has been for Artnthat, from attending the Textile Forum in London and designing for my next collection, I was so pleased  to have my printed fringing featured in the latest edition of the luxurious Mōdh Magazine! 


Coverage of my luxurious screen printed Fringing styled with a gorgeous 1920's elegance.

You can also read my latest editorial coverage from Twist Textiles Magazine, Vogue and more by clicking here.

Twist Textiles - Emerging Talent Feature & Talking about my recent nomination for the Scottish Fashion Awards

You can keep up-to-date all my work via Artnthat by following me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails