Saturday 20 February 2010

Visit From The Sergeant....


Fashion Project

For this weeks fashion project I had to explore an Identity. I chose Sergeant James Hutchison of Old Aberdeen which i discovered in an antique 200 year old book, the book which I recently bought was owned by the Sergeant in 1812 and i thought it would be appropriate and interesting to explore his identity in a fashion and stylistic sense.
I discovered much about the Sergent such as where he lived (his house still exists) and some information about his family such as having eight children under the age of twelve, from the eighteen forty one census. I decided to use this identity and book as inspiration for a professional photo shoot I did for a magazine interview (3rd image below)

Magazine Interview Article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails