Thursday 20 June 2013

Artnthat - Matt Russell's Graduate Collection Part 2 - T-Shirt Menswear Collection


My honours year collection is the result of detailed research and development into the topic of place and identity. For my menswear T-Shirt collection I used my tribal print designs and screen printed my T-shirts using innovative techniques such as embossing. Each T-shirt is handmade and printed by myself.

You can purchase a selection of my menswear T-shits  and printed trousers at my  online store   or order one of my designs via my bespoke ordering service email matt@artnthat.com 

T-shirt Design - Matt Russell
Model - Nathan Mellis















You can keep up-to-date all my work via ART'n'THAT by following me on:

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks www.choicestore.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails