Friday 21 June 2013

Artnthat - Matt Russell's Graduate Collection - 6ft Printed Fringing

As a development from my screen printed fringed lampshade seen here I decided to push my limits and work with a much longer length of fringing for the use in the fashion and interiors market.

I have had such a fantastic response and a real sense of awe and appreciation at the effort and lengths I tackled in printing on-top of the finging.

Printed Fringing                    - Matt Russell 
Photography                            - Chris Henderson 
Make-Up Artistry                   - Chloe Marie Watt
Model                                         - Aroosha Nekonam















You can keep up-to-date all my work via ART'n'THAT by following me on:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails